This blog contains explicit language. If you get offended by "explicitness" easily, this blog is not for you to read. I will not be held responsible for you getting a mad fit, a broken monitor, a very sticky keyboard (if you jack off to one of the random chicks on my sidebar), for getting spanked by your momma for reading "senseless crap" or the like. Commenting on posts is open, so expect a comment war, either from me or from other readers.

Reproducing of any posts in - whole or part - is strictly prohibited. Well, not really (who would want to copy my works anyway?!). If you are interested by one of my posts, feel free to post it on your blog. But don't be an asshole and take credit for the material. Link to me!

If you agree to the above disclaimer, WELCOME ABOARD, Stranger!!!! Start reading my posts, dig through piles of shit in the archives and comment on the posts! On the contrary, if you don't agree to the disclaimer, click that little "x" button on the top right corner. Kthx


Last updated: March 21, 2007.