Ever felt retarded after reading some of Shakespear's "works"? Yea, I feel ya. You probably couldn't understand a thing he wrote. You had to make numerous trips to the dictionary to look up every fifth word in his sentences. Now a lot of you'd have misunderstood me by thinking that I'm totally against Archiac English. Not so. It's just that not everyone needs to go through that shit in schools. Students who are interested in literature (I wonder which scool-goer is) can take it up. What I'm saying is, I don't want this stuff shoved up my ass (forced down my neck - for those who dislike my cussing nature). I'm interested in computers, just give me that and some math. Don't shove err... force physics, chemistry, and complicated math on us. Oh well, I can go on forever. I'm not in the mood now, so I'll save the physics & chemistry thingy for later .


But here are some of Shakespeare's quotes/bards and that sort of thingies, and my sarcasm towards it. Yea, that's all I can do for now.... take out my anger on him in my blogs LOL.



Shakespeare: To be or not to be,--that is the question...
Slimspeare: Umm... no. Die MF die!


Shakespeare: Et tu, Brute?
Slimspeare: Huh? Wha?



Shakespeare: Oh, I am fortune's fool!
Slimspeare: You sure are


Shakespeare: All the world's a stage...
Slimspeare: Then who the fuck are the audience?



Shakespeare: Then must you speak...Of One that lov'd not wisely
Slimspeare: I don't understand wtf you just said, but its spelt "loved".



Shakespeare: What a piece of work is man!
Slimspeare What a piece of shit are your works!



Shakespeare: Not that I lov'd Caesar less, but I lov'd Rome more.
Slimspeare: Its spelt "loved", you moron.



Shakespeare: The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Slimspeare: STFU, methinks.



Shakespeare: Get thee to a nunn'ry
Slimspeare:



Shakespeare: Nothing can come of nothing
Slimspeare: Wow... that was a neat discovery



Shakespeare: When shall we three meet again?
Slimspeare: You've had threesomes?!