"Mainstream music sucks" - it's not the first time I've said that. But with Paris Hilton releasing her new single, and more recently, her soon to be released new album "Paris", mainstream music has hit an all time low. "Mainstream" applies to some rock music, most pop music, and ALL hip-hop and rap music of late. So much sucky music has been made in the past 4-5 years. From 50 Cent to KoЯn, Britney to Fall Out Boy, Slipknot to Trivium and more. I'm not even going to mention the "punk" and boy bands, 'cause they suck so much that they're not even worth talking shit about. Emo, now that's just.... I don't know. I really am at a loss for words to describe it. What's really funny is that there are a lot of people who actually listen to it. I never knew there would be so many people having a real bad taste in music. More funnier, good music (yes, I'm talking about the "true" metal) get no attention. Funniest, people who listen to crap music actually call metal "weird". I usually don't rant about stupid music, but now that I am, you could imagine what kind of mood I'm in.

Even Paris knew no label would sign her up, and no wonder it has been self released. But I'm wondering how Warner Bros. agreed to be partners. I bet they were payed in huge sums. Everyone knows her voice has been digitally altered etc. But still, her single "Stars Are Blind" made it to the top of the charts. WTMF?!?! That's just similar to perving on a transvestite. You know he/she/it/whatever has been "altered", but still like it. No offence to Paris and her "fans" (even if they're in a small number), but she should just lay off the music industry and concentrate on making more sex tapes for us pervs.


Technorati tags: , , , ,