Darrell Hair, the Australian umpire (refree, in "American") seems to be hogging the limelight in the cricket world at the moment. After his recent Oval test controversy, and the Pakistan cricketers asking the International Cricket Council (ICC) to sack him, he now offers to quit if he is paid $ 500,000.

Now, that looks like a neat idea to make easy money. Get a job, be a nuisance, and then make an offer to quit if you're paid a certain amount of money. That is how this whole Darrell Hair thing seems. Money minded or not, I'm not too sure. But I do see a hint of him being a racist... see for yourself. South Africa (I hate them, but since we're discussing something different, I'll support them), Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Pakistan... he seems to be giving harsh decisions against them. If I were the ICC chief, I'd sack this fucking Australian (I hate most Aussies too, though I have some nice pals from there). Oh, and I just had an idea... I'll claim $ 500,000 from Paris Hilton and promise to never talk shit about her again .



For those of you who don't know much about cricket, and especially, this controversy, click here for a small briefing.


Technorati tags: , , , ,