Yesterday, something weird happened. I went to bed a little late - around 2 AM. Just when I was about to turn off the lights and do my pillow (pfffss, as if YOU don't do your pillow), I heard a strange noise. The noise that you hear when a heavy piece of furniture is dragged. It was faint though. At first, I thought a burglar had broken into our house, and had accidently stumbled on our furniture. Then I heard it again. Unless the burglar was a complete idiot, like Violent Acres, he wouldn't stumble on the furniture again. So it had to be something else...

I got out of my room and searched the house. Nothing. I didn't hear the sound the whole time I was searching. So, I go back to my room. And there it was again. I was beginning to think it was some kind of monster... out to take a bite out of humans, one its first victims being me. There went the sound again, but with a different tone to it this time. I gathered enough courage to open my window and peep out. I laughed my ass off when I heard a pattern emerging (*grunt*grrrruuunnnnt*pfffszz* *grunt*grrrruuunnnnt*pfffszz*). In our neighboring house, which is a fair distance away, the grandpa living there was snoring out loud! Geez. And I was expecting Count Dracula to pop out from the darkness.


Technorati tags: , , , , , ,