We don't call her a slut, whore, bitch etc. for nothing. Britney and stable marriage somehow don't go together. She files for a divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". Hmm. I'm pretty sure I read a few days ago, that she said K-Fed had been "really supportive" on her way from a fat cow to her old self. The real reason probably is that K-Fed denied to touch her when she was a fat bitch, and now she wants to go one up on him.

Too bad they had kids. I actually feel bad for Junior I and II. Not because their parents are getting divorced. Because their genes are made up of a dumb bitch and a half baked, idiot rapper. I wonder who Britney's next temporary husband would be. Any guesses? Would he last 55 hours or would Britney be attempting a new "shortest marriage" record? It all remains to be seen. Fun times ahead for shit talkers like me :D.


Britney Spears, K-Fed and Junior.

Britney Spears and K-Fed wondering if their baby can float in the ocean.


Britney and K-Fed. Where is Junior???

The couple, oblivious to the fact that Junior has floated away.


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,