First of all, wish all of you (regular readers and those passing by) a Merry Christmas. Hopefully, you haven't managed to get into Santa's "bad list". And now, moving on to news with greater importance (hey, I'm just taking a page out of the media's book). I just read somewhere that Ms. USA was teenage drinker and a drug abuser, and another one, Ms. Nevada has a lesbian fantasy. The word lesbian interested me, and led me to discover the drama that followed. If you're slower than me, and don't know what this is all about, read this.

Since when did Ms. Universes/Worlds/USAs/Timbuktu/Whatever become role models anyway? For all I've seen, they make tall claims and promises about fighting for poverty and education's cause if they win, but turn out to be an everyday cheap whore. Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen and now, Miss USA... they're all the same.

The point I'm trying to make is, why hype up these chicks when they turn out to be "ordinary" sluts? Why call them a role model? All this Ms. Title shows turn out to be just a showcasing of hot chicks with nice racks. Not that I don't drool over them, but the unnecessary hype and publicity pisses me off. Isn't the media coverage a little over the top? What do you think?