I've been wanting to introduce this little section for a long time, but a few things came up, I kept chasing even more lost time than ever and eventually had to take a little break. But now that things are beginning to look normal, I guess I can officially declare this little section open. But before I get to that, I have a few rants. Today, me and my dad got invited to a party, and Oh. My. God. Did it get me cranky or what?

Oh wait... I guess I can't rant about the party until tomorrow... its getting late. And moreover, the party has made me really sleepy . So, a quick intro to Wisdom of The Slim and I'm off for the day. It's a new thing/category/topic, where I post witty (read: stupid) one liners, two liners, three liners, x liners, some of them coined by.... who else? The one and only, Yours Truly . These one liners would be thought provoking, funny, boring or just plain stupid. It depends on my mood.

I decided to include this section as an excuse when I'm too lazy to post long (and boring) articles. It is also a way to share with you all whatever I've learnt in my 19 years of existence, share my stupidity and queer sense of humor. So with that, here's the first one of its kind (and my favorite):

"If ignorance is bliss, you're orgasmic."