...since I posted something. In fact, its been a while since I've been "normal". The irregular posting started about a month ago, and I've ever since been trying to figure out what the problem is. Self analysis is boring, and its something I can do without. I'd rather prefer a nagging girlfriend. But heck, I'm doing it anyway.

Below is a little "checklist" I'm making to analyze the possible reasons:

1. Bloggers block - Can't be. I have shitloads of material to post, some of them I can't because its not "news" anymore.

2. Depression.

3. Laziness - Hell yeah! I've always been lazy, more so recently because of the depression.

4. Deprsssion.

5. Lack of interest to post - No!

6. Depression.

7. Too much time spent on fixing and updating the template - I can't help it, I'm a perfectionist... almost *sigh*.

8. Depression.

9. Overtime on achieving xHTML validity - That is a bitch, but I had about 350+ errors which I've narrowed it down to 10.

10. Depression - I know I sound emo here, but fuck you! I am depressed!


I need professional help. I think. Or I should stop hanging out on MySpace, full of emo kids.


Technorati tags: , , , , ,